Sunday, November 1, 2009

Separation.

Yesterday, was a seemingly dark day. It was raining the entire day and everyone was in a sombre mood.

It was All Soul's Day.

It was a day where we'll visit the graves of our love ones. Its a day where we'll light candles and say a little prayer for the souls. Its a day where we place fresh flowers by the graves. Its a day, where we commemorate those who has passed on.

Its a day, where I get a little more extra time with my mom, Grandpa and JJ.

At 22, I haven't fully been able to grasp this area of living:- where someday, we will all part with one another. I'm not afraid of dying. I've cheated death once;- I know how scary it is, but nothing terrifies me more than the idea of Losing the people I love. You can call me selfish. I would rather depart first than being the other way round.

Having lost so much at only 22, I wonder how I ever made it through those times. Was it my family who propped me up? Was it prayers? Was it by my own faith? I don't know. What I do know is, someday, this little heart of mine wont be able to take the losses no more and I may succumb to a terrible heartbreak. Whilst that "Someday" is not here yet, I shall Hope, Believe, and Have Faith.

03/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment