Friday, November 6, 2009

I am a "Heart" Person and So are You.

"The resting place of the mind is the heart. The only thing the mind hears all day is clanging bells and noise and arguments and all it wants is quietude. The only place a mind will ever find peace is inside the silence of the heart. That's where you need to go:- the heart."
- Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert -

It always interest me when I hear someone said "I'm following my heart" or "A reasonable person would always follow his mind, because mind is able to think rationally while the heart don't".

So am I a heart person or a mind person?
How do you classify someone as a heart person and another as a mind person?

I've always thought that everyone is a heart person. Like how Elizabeth Gilbert said as quoted above " The only place a mind will ever find peace is inside the silence of the heart". So people, YOU are a heart person. Debate and question no more.

You may think a lot about certain something, but at the end of the day, you follow the decision that you really want. Now, THATs a heart person. I am, nothing but proud to proclaim, so that everyone knows, that :-

I. I am a Heart person.

I followed my heart. Thats where I find myself at my most happy.
I hope you do too.
You only live once. Live it in happiness. If you don't do it now, When?


06/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment