Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Job. New Lease of life.

Change is always Constant. Thats the number one motto we live by as an employee to one of the largest international corporate in the world - FedEx.

Getting the job in FedEx has been a blessing in disguise indeed. Leaving behind my familiar territory of the legal field, i was initially unsure if I would enjoy working at FedEx as much as I enjoyed being in the medical law field. My doubts were immediately put to rest the moment I started my stint with FedEx Training.


I have to admit, the codes, COSMO System, and all the IT what-nots got to me initially, but as i slogged it out, I came to realise I actually like the challenge this job offers me. I love the fact that it's a whole new working arena for me. New challenge. New things to be learned. I was ecstatic! Not to mention my outbound trainings at various airports around Malaysia as well as our gateways, and our stations! I even got to be one of the lucky ones to go out on check-rides with our Mr Courier in our awesome FedEx van Ü I have never enjoyed working this much!
Come this Tuesday, I will officially be serving FedEx Australia. I know I will do just fine in fitting in. Everyone in office has been nothing but warm and really helpful. Fingers crossed I'll be able to soar like an eagle! ;)
Ü

7 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOT!
    DA BIRD STARTS TO FLY AGAIN!!!!
    SPREAD UR WING N DISCOVER DA ENDLESS SKYYYYYY!

    but please dun stray too far from da ppl who care for u~~~
    (pointing all my fingers to myself)
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... Thanks Ikky..
    I'm ready to fly over the sun! Just pray i have the strength!
    Thanks for being there for me Ikky. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super optimistic post :) Me likes! Go Babysis GO! Good luck at work and everywhere else too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'll take you to my office when u come here for a visit! :D Its a nice place and the people i work with (although some are you know, oinks! :P ) but most of them are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new job! Sounds like you're doing great in a cool job.

    ReplyDelete