Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love is Like Narcotic.

Have you ever came to a point where you are at a cross-road of whether you have found Love or even believe in Love anymore?

Just last night while I was blog-hopping, I came across an interesting blog-post by a fellow blogger living in Japan, questioning about Love, and the very same night, I came across this interesting extract from a book entitled "By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" by Paulo Coelho:-

"Love is like narcotic. At first it brings euphoria of complete surrender. The next day, you want more. You're not addicted yet, but you like the sensation. and you think you can still control things. you think about the person you love for two minutes, and forget them for three hours.

But then you get used to that person, and you begin to be completely dependent on them. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he's not there, you feel like an addict who can't get a fix. and just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you're willing to do anything for love."

What a description, dont you think so? You see, Whether you like it or not, we are all born into this world, solely for one mission, and one mission only - to Love. Whether its Parental love, Relationship love, or even Love among peers. We Love.

Initially, I was a sceptic when it comes to Love. I had thought that only others had the courage to Love. Now, I discovered that I too was capable of loving. Even if loving means leaving, or solitude, or sorrow; love was worth every penny of its price. I think that when we look for Love courageously, it reveals itself. We wind up attracting even more Love.

21/02/2010

4 comments:

  1. oi, TELL ME REGARDING DA LATEST UPDATE U MENTIONED AT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Now, I discovered that I too was capable of loving." - by Cindy

    I am glad to hear this ♥
    Always fighting, never giving up! That's so typically us :)

    I love you darling *snuggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. (:

    Yes indeed. I AM capable of loving. You too Angel I'm 100% Sure of that!

    I love you tons!
    *Cuddles*

    aza aza fighting!

    ReplyDelete