Friday, May 7, 2010

My Little Happy Pill.

I have been busy as of late.
But... Amidst the rainy days in KL, is a SunShine in my life.
We have a new addition to the family. Check HIM out ;)

-Introducing Edward Joseph Vaz-
Say "O"!
Angry Little Muppet was woken up by his dad for this pic :p
Isn't he just the cutest little thing? :D

With all recent happenings during 2009, I'm just glad that things are starting to look shiny-er now. With Little Edward's presence in the family, there are laughter once again surrounding the home. But one thing though..... Edward's dad, has already made plans to make him the next race car driver..... I should've guessed..... =|

Oh well, I guess like they said, It runs in the family eh? Ü

Now If you'll excuse me.. I'm gonna go 'oooh...' and 'aaaahhh...' over my new little Nephew... Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. cuteness! congrats to your family especially yr brother and his wife. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable!! I love the 2nd pic, look at his facial expression! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete