Sunday, May 2, 2010

Productive Weekend.

I have been feeling rather Nostalgic as of late. The fact that I have had no net connection at home for the past five days wasn't helping at all. So what did I ended up doing?

  1. Spring Cleaning the entire house
  2. Grocery Shopping
  3. Movie Marathon
  4. Reading Marathon
  5. Attempted to write a short story (Note: Attempted: It's not done yet!)
  6. Book Shopping (Again!)
  7. CD Shopping
  8. Dinner with friends (Way Overdue)
  9. Explore KL (And found some amazing places too!)
  10. Watch Night Lights at Look Out Point.

A productive weekend indeed. Look where I end up now? Stuck in my room with two boxes of Tissue Papers, sneezing away. Oh, the joy of Life. I'm Almost Happy. Now, all I need is an extra box of Tissue, I'll be fine. *winks*

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. You really had a productive weekend indeed! I don't think i can clean the entire house. I'm lazy. lol! Hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete