Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You're Funny.

When I first posted the Formspring.me box on the right corner of my blog, I would have expected all sorts of questions coming my way.. This morning, what is funny is that I got a question from an "anonymous" person asking me extremely personal things about my personal life rather rudely, which was surprising, as apparently, this person is apparently "Educated".

Woman, you bring a whole new meaning to the word Educated. Perhaps, word of the day may be Lack of Mannerism. Its no surprise. It's probably the way you were being brought up with.

It makes me laugh how a person drops by my blog, Reads my stuffs, pry into my life, and then gets jealous at me.

Woman, Jealousy is a double edged sword. Be careful or you may just cut yourself too deep.
I've been quiet for a long enough time even when you have condemned my father, who is now in peace. Coming from a "Woman of God" as you openly proclaimed, that is just hyprocrital!

Oh yes, I'm talking about you. And yes, I am most definitely better than you because I said So. Well, at least I'm no liar. You are.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy people bothering you again? *hugs*
    Want me to use my katana on her/him? :P
    kekekeke!

    ReplyDelete