Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monday Talks ♥

What would you do if you are out grocery shopping at Tesco and you chanced upon a weighing machine? I do not know about you, but I took the chance to weigh myself and thanks to home cooked dishes most of the night, I packed on 3 KGs! Imagine the horror... There goes my weight-loss efforts and diligent run on the treadmill. I am too much of a glutton to let home cooked dishes pass without taking a whack at it and the result is indeed prominent, as everyone seemed to note on the "chubby-er" side of me. Ö


I guess I should hit the treadmill again, eh?


Motto for the week:


Run healthy, Eat lightly, and for goodness sake, Lose some weight, Cindy! ;)


Have a happy Monday all. Pardon for the lack of post, I have so much to blog about but so little time! (heh... 'twas an excuse). I'll be blogging soon! :D

2 comments: