Monday, October 18, 2010

It is Easy to Love

Just this morning at work, while I had a little free time on hand, I decided to browse through the "Notes" section on Facebook and came across this, posted by a dear old friend of mine, the beautiful Jaymie Barbie .
---------------------
Why do people make love so complicated? Its easy to love really, its easy to lend a hand, accept someone for their faults and differences. Why put a boundary on love and not let that emotion in? Why judge and accuse someone of loving too much, when all this world really needs is a little more of that four letter word. Love has dissapeared because everyone tries to give it a definition, tries to chop it up, and give their own meaning to how they feel love should be, so much that they make it impossible TO love

Give it up, dont be afraid to admit when you love, Never feel guilty for it. Every single person in this world wants to feel love, when they dont have it, they criticize it, when they have it, theyre blinded to their kind of love, you will probably love differently than the next, but dont ever let anyone stand in your way and tell you HOW to love or what love really is, because only you feel love the way you do.


If you were placed in my life and ive given you a moment of my time, ive loved you, maybe even for the simple fact that you took the time to talk to me, to listen to what I had to say, maybe it goes deeper than a you’ve always been there for me, the people I put in my life ive fallen in love with them for many different reasons whether its a simple reason, or a complicated one. Im not afraid to admit that every one has made their way into my heart a little, and im sending you my love in hopes that you accept your love, whatever it may be
-------------------------
This brings me back to an old post of mine, Love is Like Narcotic , where I was asking myself, if I, like every other person, have the capacity to love.

I now know, I do, if not equally as much, maybe more than I used to Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment