Friday, May 8, 2009

A Choice.


At 21, I'm still not able to comprehend the fact that whoever you meet in life, some day, you'll go your parting ways, come what may; may it be death, moving or complications in life. Life's a barrel of laughter sometimes. Its a wonder to me that millions across the world share the same air that i breathe and yet, we're all different in our own ways. I guess we all live for the same reason - to make choices - good ones and bad ones.


There were numerous times when I've regretted some decisions in life. Perhaps, i'm still grasping with "What Could Have Been" rather than "What Will Be" - One Past, One Future. Some one once told me this - "Walk towards me; I'll be your light. Dont Look back". As of this very moment, I'm walking ahead. After all, Life's Too short to be living behind a shadow of your Past.

No comments:

Post a Comment