Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Like Romeo and Juliet; Fate Divides us"

I've always loved that quote. Little did I know, it reflects the tragedy i had faced. My life have always been pretty perfect. I was born into a loving family, I have awesome friends, and most of all, I have JJ. Grewing up with JJ, I've always fantasized that some day, when I'm old enough, he would be the one I'd marry. From our hide and seek sessions, Power Ranger scenes re-enactment sessions to dating each other all the way through high school, he was The One.

Being 3 years elder than me, he so- called "watched me grow up", as he liked to put it. Always protecting me, and taking care of me. We never fought. One month right before my 18th birthday, we had our first quarrel, after 4 years of relationship. I never forgave myself ever since.

He passed away, in a hit and run accident, while on his way to pacify me.

Thinking back on what happened years ago, gave me goosebumps. He reminded me before, that I was to not go before him. He lost his dad, and his mom. I was all he had.

I never got the chance to tell him; he was what I was living for. The day he died, he took my soul with him. I know, i can never be whole again.

In Loving Memory - Jesse Josh

2 comments:

  1. this is sad...may he rests in peace..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've managed to come through it pretty okay, albeit still wrecked emotionally. I know he's watching over me. :)
    Thanks for reading this post ♥

    ReplyDelete