Friday, May 8, 2009


Memories.

I have tons of them. They are what kept me going in today's messy realistic world. I still fondly remember how my dad used to bring my brothers and I to the local Cinehouse to watch some theatres every weekend without miss, and how my brothers and I used to create our own Treasure Hunt around the house. Even when we pretended that we were in the reality show of American Gladiators. Boy, I've had fun growing up!


I've always have this thing about lollipop, butterflies, slides and swing! each time i see any one of those, my eyes lit up! My dad says I resemble my mom to the max, especially when i get excited about certain something, and that I'll always be a kid to him.


I guess no matter how matured I am, I am indeed, still a kid at heart. After all, I'm a 21 year old who loves going on Slides and Swing!

2 comments:

  1. baby sis i am 21 and love swings as well,so no worries about that ;)
    and i know there are more people like us two which is good cause if not us,the world would be boring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exactly why we both get along so well! Speaking of which, am gonna call u soon! after bill payments that is ;p

    ReplyDelete