Friday, May 8, 2009

Opening ;)

A New Start. A New beginning; and a new haircut. ;) Oh. Some cool shades too!


Well, Due to an increase in demand from my peers, I've finally decided to start blogging. I know; I know. Its high time. Well, perhaps, not really. I was just trying to find a suitable entree for my first blog. Now that I've decided, here goes nothing!


I've led a pretty amazing life so far... My dad said that I could make a book out of it. Perhaps yes... but there are some memories in life that I'd rather keep to myself. So precious are those memories that without them, i Would not be complete.


Growing up, I've always tried to imitate others; how they dress, how they put on their make up, how they walk in heels, and in whatever that they do. I've never really tried doing something that I wanted. When I finally decided to tackle something that i wanted, I chickened out. Yeap. thats me. Fickle and undecisive.


So today, i made some new resolutions for myself. I'm gonna try to make the best out of my life While i can and just have fun. after all, i own Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment