Friday, September 24, 2010

Legal-Babe : Oficially!

After two whole years of being in the work force, I decided to enrol myself in college again with the intention to finish what I had initially started. Then came the idea of depicting my work + Legal student life in a blog. I figured, Fun + Legal related stuffs pretty much sums (me) all up though I have to say there's nothing much too fun about this blog - it may be too literal and technical, unless of course you are a legal geek, just like me.


Bring on the books, bring on the cases, bring on the statutes, and bring out the Legal Geek in me!
----------------------------
I hereby declare that everything written in this blog are purely of my own thoughts and perceptions and it meant no harm nor any malicious intent on anyone.
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment