Friday, September 24, 2010

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

So today, while I was in the office, I started surfing some Legal blogs, hoping that I would get some ideas for my own blog. Boy, I realised I definitely do need to start catching up on my studies now! I do not like the feeling of being left behind academically. I am not particularly competitive, however, I do like to be good (if not great) in what I am passionate about.

Level headed side of me thinks that I do need to hit the books as soon as I can, to get a head start. The procrastinator in me, on the other hand, still thinks that I have loads of time ahead to study. Considering the time frame, Class starts in September, and Exam is in May, gosh, it's only 8 months!

I'm running out of time.


Wake up Cindy!


I had better stop blabbing. I shall procrastinate today, and be hardworking tomorrow :D
(thats what I tell myself all the time)


Happy Monday! Ü

1 comment:

  1. Baby!!! How is studying going??? Tell me, tell me!!! My uni is crazy and I have tons of things to study everyday, boo T_T

    ReplyDelete