Friday, September 24, 2010

Should You Eat, Pray, or Love?

Well, Everyone knows that I have been a huge fan of Elizabeth Gilbert, most especially this particular. For those of you who have been ardently following on my posts from ages ago, knows about my raving reviews about it as well. Since the movie, starring the ever lovely Julia Roberts as Elizabeth, is releasing in the cinemas soon, I figured I might as well have a go at this thingamajic here! :D


You Should Eat




It's likely that you've been going through a hard time, and you need to rest and refuel.

You could do with some nourishment, and not just the caloric kind. It's time to take care of yourself.

You find happiness when you put your own needs first. You deserve the best, and you should be pampered more.

Relax, indulge, and allow yourself to feel totally full. You've earned it.
Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!


----------
So please, I'm not FAT. I just need to EAT! ;)
---------

2 comments:

  1. Hello my dear sis...
    Eating is our source of physical strength..
    Praying is the source of mentally and spiritual strength...
    Love is what keeps the world we live; strong and healthy to live in..
    So, there's no exception we should leave out any of this.. =) 'm stating the facts! LOL..
    Take care there~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get myself a copy of this book.. or do you have this book, dear? mind lending it to me? don't worry, I'm famous to taking care of other ppl's stuff way better than my own thing.haha.

    ReplyDelete