Friday, September 24, 2010

Saturday Talks ♥

My studying stint starts Next Wednesday! I wonder how being back for classes feels like. Hopefully I may be able to start getting the hang of it quickly! Just checked out my classes and tutorials and realised I only have 16 tutorial classes before Revision starts and voila - exams! Being a Part time student is stressfull indeed... Look at me, stressing myself out even before my first class starts. Boy, the art of being a Legal Student, we just think too much sometimes Ö


Also, this new blog seemed to be, well, pretty empty! Hence, here I am, attempting to blab, hoping that this might turn out to be a decent post, but rather, its just, well... Blabs. :P Hopefully in due time once classes starts and assignments starts pourng in, mycreative and genius mind may start having interesting Legal talks pouring in!

Legal talks aside, Mommy arrived safely to KL yesterday evening. We had a great heart to heart talk and bonding session. It has been a while. Its weird talking about dad in the past tense when less than a year back we still had dad around. With dad passing on, things changes, and I guess to a certain extent, we all changed too.

Have a happy weekend. Ü

3 comments:

  1. Hi...

    Firstly, thanks for commenting on my Blog to Learn. Truly appreciate the positive feedback.

    My life has changed too after the divorce - yeah, that much-dreaded word. Life still has to go on when we lose the person we love.

    Blogging is all about "blabbing" :-) so blab all you want, and share all you want too.

    Cheers, and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    you're continuing your studies!!!!!!!

    that's great! really great...

    cheers to that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwww.. you're studying again? good luck girl..
    by the way, eh, when is our yum cha session la moii?

    ReplyDelete