Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Sunday Blogosphere.
Sorry for the long absence.. Have been extremely busy and broke too as of late.
Made a couple of huge purchases in my life, ie: my hot new ride.. ;) and some insurance as well.. Have been busy running here and there, signing this and that, and the fact that i'm working odd hours according to Aussie timezone isn't helping all that much!

I'm back though! ;) So much to blog about. So many photos to share. So many opinions to express.

BUT.

First things first, Blog Hopping! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Do you also do that first? Blog hopping i mean :D Cause i always read other's blogs first and then run out of my data limit and can't even get to writing something myself :D Even though it looks like I blog 10 times a day, LOL. Guess my Project365 makes it look so :P

    Can't wait to read about all your news <3
    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D i do usually blog hop before i post anything :P i like reading blogs... i have been having Writers block a lot lately so i usually take a lot of time staring at an empty screen... hehehheh

    ReplyDelete