Friday, March 12, 2010

Snow.

Its another mellow Saturday, and I am once again stuck to my working desk at 7.45am, typing. It's a cold morning, and the office's centralised aircond is not helping at all. It seems that I'm the only one who has problems with the coldness of the aircond as I am snugged up in a sweater AND a shawl. =D

Which brings me to the topic of my discussion today.... Snow! I remember how my dad and mom used to laugh at me whenever the serious Sinus problem hits me. Oh boy, a box of tissue alone was never enough! I go by the nickname of Rudolphette - the female version of rudolph the reindeer back when I was in high school, because of my constant red nose and so... Dad and mom said I can never live in cold countries, or the country is going to run our of trees due to my constant need for tissue papers!

Again, back to my topic of discussion today:- snow. I do love the Sun, and the Rain.. Yet at the same time, I'd love to witness some snow at least once in my life. You're right. I have never seen snow, literally speaking (except on TV screens!).

I've always loved snow. Crispy white. Translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes. Beautiful! Someday, I'd step foot on a snow filled country and make my very own version of a snowman!

So..... if one day, you happen to see an adult building a snowman as if it was her first time, squeeling in excitement like a kid, and probably wearing something green in colour, That would be me! Ü  

9 comments:

  1. i would love to go around playing snow catching with my mouth wide open and my hands crazily swinging in the air one day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cindy

    Snow? Wah....me too. I wish we can experience that once in a blue moon here right?

    Hope things go well with you in that cold air-cond. I have lost the luxury of working in an air-cond room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LETS GO TO GENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GENTING GOT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the snowman!:)

    My office air conditioning is cold too. The weather outside is hot and humid. Given a choice, I am still glad for the warmer weather over here. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Claire: I know!! Me too! I've always been intrigue how that would taste like! :D

    @Willie: Why? Photography u mean? Oh, I'd trade places with you if i am at any chance as good in photography as you! :p

    @Ikky: Lets!!! Jom!!!

    @Mei Teng: Me too! ;) Like I said, witness it once in my life, but i'm too much of a summer junkie and beach lover and would never trade the sunny sunshine for freezing snow! ;) Thanks for dropping by too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the chances of you picking Slovakia as the country for losing your snow virginity? *makes big puppy eyes*

    You know how cool that would be? Then the person acting all crazy all over the winter wonderland together with a girl in green would be ME <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen snow falling from the sky. Wonder what it feels like when it snows on me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen real snow,only fake ones. lol! How I wish I could make a snowman too and snow angels would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. like you too, I wish to see real snow... not the man made one, yknow... watching the snowflakes fall onto our faces when we look up..bliss, i think!! :)

    hopefully your wish of getting a snowy experience will comes true one day real soon! ..I'm praying for mine too.. ehhe

    miss you girl. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete