Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Steps to Happiness.


Ever looked back into your life and smile at all the memories you had?

I looked back into mine and realised:

"Golly! I'm Alive!"


Bahhhh... You may thought of this as another one of my random-momentary-loss-of-self-appreciation-mode. I know for a fact, its not.


I have been feeling a little bit nostalgic as of late. wondering What Could've Been [*Rolls eyes* i know, again!] . This time though, i pretty much snapped. I took a long walk in the rain, reminisce once again on the past. This time, its with the intention of letting go. It Is Time.


Until I go all emotional once again, I am Happy Ü


I learnt that when you learn not to care that much, you're a much happier person. Ehh... this is contradicting to my motto of being born to love. i'm still a very passionate and fierce lover of all kind . Just keeping the Good vibes in.


Quoting from an old acquiantance - Martin Bukunawa:- Good vibes. Good vibes.


I now have colours in what used to be my colourless world


I Found my glimmer of H.O.P.E , Finally :) and it is Green! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Do you miss someone? Hehehe

    p/s : The photo? Did u take it by yourself? nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Willie: Hehhh.. It was my past... Too many ghosts of my past haunting me, but now, i'm SO ready to move on! Ü

    Happy vibes!
    Love the picture? Played around with my Canon DigiCam for this one. I was surprised with the result!
    Have a Happy Wednesday!
    Ü

    ReplyDelete