Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Change of Pace.

They Say life is like an emotional Roller Coaster Ride.

Fast Paced. Winding. Frightening. Full of turbulence.

Dramatic yet so addictive all at once. I used to find living so exciting. Always on the hunt for more excitement & fast paced activities. i LOVE the adrenalin rush. Living life to the fullest with every waking moment of my life. I used to love being a passenger while my brothers and uncle were testing the cars for drag races. I love the speed and the momentary feeling of freedom as the speed picked up while they engaged in gear 3. They provided me with an escape route. I travelled back in time to a dreamland. For that 11 seconds of my life - I was in a state of euphoric bliss. And then I woke up.


Since then, I have had a change of Pace. More mellow, more slow paced. I'm still a dare-devil though, always on the hunt for more adrenalin rush. Sky-Diving, Para Sailing, rides. Thats a part of me that will never change.


The life of a Ferris Wheel. That's what I am. Slow and steady and constant.


Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment