Monday, December 7, 2009

Cindy's 2010 Thing To Get List

It's December. Final "BER" Month as well as the final month of the year. Initially, I had wanted to blog about the past happenings throughout the year, but I figured I shall leave that to the last day of the year where I will recap on the happenings; both sad and happy of 2009.

Here's what I want to blog about right now:- My 2010 Things to get Wishlist! ;) Let's just say they're my Goals for the next year to work hard for and to painfully save up for! :p Let's start! I'm super itching to lay down my new sexy to get toys already! :))

Cindy's 2010 Things To Get List:
  1. a Nikon dSLR (Its a MUST get for 2010. Been waiting for far too long now!)
  2. a nice Butterfly Pendant (Havent gotten myself any bling bling in a while ;) )
  3. a Nice Ladies Watch ( Not to expensive, I may be Careless!)
  4. a Lovely plane ticket out of Malaysia to Philippines for myself (and parents) by mid next year
  5. a Nice little new pair or Sunnies for my travellings and beach trips :D
  6. Sports Bag (for Gym trips)
  7. Nice new earphone for my trusted Pink (ew!) MP4.
  8. New Curtains for my awesome bedroom :D
  9. New Mini Travelling Bag (for my monthly trip back to hometown)
  10. My new Car! (Finally!)

Not too bad of a list, isn't it? Apart from the hot new car :p and the sexy new dSLR :p the rest are more or less achievable. So what are yours? I bet you must have a few things lined up for your wishlist as well isn't it? Ü

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your month of December! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment