Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Addiction.

The term "addiction" is used in many contexts to describe an obsession,
compulsion, or excessive psychological dependence

Via Wikipedia.Org

So, here are 5 things that I am Obsessed with, or have excessive psychological dependency on :p :-

  • Coffee

I can NEVER, and i mean NEVER, get through my day without having at least a cuppa coffee. Being named an excessive Coffee freak by my colleagues, I usually get by with a minimum of 3 cups of coffee. Not that i am proud of this, and neither is this healthy, but being a person who have 17 productive hours, I need my caffeine fix!

  • Twitter

I am addicted to Twitter. I have to log in every single day, regardless of where I am; Whether I am having lunch, out travelling, or just chillaxing at home with the girls, I Tweet! The best part is, if i could, I'll tweet the entire day! :p My poor friends and cousins were complaining on how my tweets usually flood their home page. Sorry darlings, I cant help it, but i am a true blue mass twitterer (if there ever is such a prefix) *wink*

  • Sappy sad love stories.

I love crying my hearts out, bawling with tears, finishing up a box of tissue, feeling sorry for the hero and heroine from the particular movie, and dream about my love story being that way. So what? Even if at the end of the day - its only movies!

  • Reading

Oh I read! I love Reading. I can never get tired of reading. In fact, I stocked up my books so much so that I would never run out of reading material. Indeed, thats the geek in me speaking.

  • Hunt for food

Like someone once said, I'm a "Foodie". I love good food. Can you blame me? I definitely live to eat. From Ampang to Petaling Jaya to Kepong to Shah Alam, I hunt, and i Prowl for the best food out there! Nothing can beat Mom's home cooked food though, because it has an extra ingredient called Love. ;)

What are you addicted to? Come of it. You know you have a massive addiction too. ;) Share! Ü

02/12/09

No comments:

Post a Comment