Monday, June 14, 2010

"1 Malaysia"

I grew up as a village kid in a Malay Kampung where we have a "Pak Cik" peddling his bicycle every morning selling Nasi Lemak and Tapai later on in the evening. Every morning, my mum and I would take a slow breezy morning walk to the market right next to the mosque for our daily marketing. There, We would meet Kak Nor, and Aunty Manjit for daily banters followed by Chai session in Aunty Manjit's place.

Those were the days. 
and...
That.. is my version of a "1 Malaysia".

And before i go, I'd like to leave you with another version of my "1 Malaysia", this time a visual version of it! Its a regular Friday and the girls in office decided to play dress up and come to work in traditional clothings! It's a lovely sight and you bet we had so much fun with the Photo session as well! Ü

The Girls, all lined up, looking stunning...


Your's truly, a rare close up shot with a colleague of mine both donned in Saree.

So, what is your own version of a "1 Malaysia" ?
Ü

2 comments:

  1. Babysis you look gorgeous! Love your pose, you little poser :P All you ladies look stunning in the group foto <3

    ReplyDelete