Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tortured Genius.

Soo.... Its another one of those Saturday nights when I'm miserably cooped up at home with absolutely no where to go and nothing to do! Times like this usually brings my interests to surveys and quizzes on the net which i fill out purely for the fun of it. So here's one of those that I found on HappySurfer 's Blog that made my eye go O.O . Now I know the reason behind my Sleeping issues... ö
You Are 79% Tortured Genius


You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.

Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

                                                         Are You a Tortured Genius?

3 comments:

  1. ah-ha....nothing to do?
    watch world cup on tv la...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame it to the nature, as women are generally a thinker.. eheee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to do? Blog :)
    Nothing to watch on TV? Blog too
    No one to chat with? Hmm.. Facebook?

    ReplyDelete