Thursday, October 8, 2009

"BER" months babies!

It was mom's birthday yesterday... and will be dad's and Eric's (my 3rd brother) birthday on the 12th of October. MY birthday is on the 17th of December! haha, I just HAD to slot that in. Ü So, majority of my family members are "BER" month babies. Ü

For the first time in my whole life, I would not be home for their birthdays. Usually, I would be the one getting all excited, buying cakes, so called surprise parties, and getting them presents (Which ended up in dad scolding me most of the time for "wasting" money) Hello dad, Money can always be earned, but i have only ONE dad, ONE mom and One (wait Three) Brothers! :D

It makes me sad though because I wouldn't be able to make it home this coming weekend for the big party! The rest of the fam clan would be back at Batu Pahat - except me. How sad! )= This is the result of having classes during the weekends.

All right all right, i know i'm super whining right now. I miss my family. I've always been rather spoiled when it comes to my family members and love ones. What can I do? They just love me! :D In turn, I love them with every thing I have too. God gave me a heart; I distributed them to all my love ones. Ü

Fine. I'm Rambling Ö
Till my next rambling session!

================================================
P/s: I've moved places! :D Will have pictures posted up soon

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering...

    Are you in Malaysia for work or Study? I'm sure it is sad to leave our parents behind and not to be able to celebrate birthday right? Why not call or write a postcard to them? Surely they will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Malaysian Willie.. Mom's Philippino (:
    Born and grew up here... Currently base at KL, while whole family is at Johore..

    Called mom.. They mmsed me a video of mommy blowing off the candles on the cake! So sweet! Ü

    Thank you!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me smile <3
    Wait i can't stop giggling!
    How will i go sleep now? Help! :D

    We are twins,i tell you.The style u wrote this post with is so totally me,like: " Helloooo???Did i write this?I don't remember writing this...but,but...it sounds like me! "

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAhahaha.. I re-read back and i went "Oh shit. Did i wrote all these?" Dang!
    :D

    We're so silly sometimes :D
    It brings me back to the first time we cam 2 cam. We cant stop giggling... :D i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol our first time seeing each other really was a gigly event <3

    I know ur super busy with moving,work and school now,but once u have more free time we should have a date again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We definitely should! :D
    Calling you sometimes, listening to your voice makes up for the lost cam moments though :D
    Guess what? I made you a video while on my journey back to hometown so you'll get a taste of a little bit of Malaysia! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. my neighbour is a Filipino. But she's married to a malaysian Iban.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehehe... So did my Mom! :p
    Say "Kumusta" to her.. it means hello. :P

    ReplyDelete