Thursday, October 29, 2009

Roadtrips and Photography is the best combo!

I Love Life behind my camera lenses:- They gave me a feeling of peace I never knew exists.

My grandfather was a renowned local photographer. i remember as a kid, i love following him to jungles and watched him climb trees to get his shot of a mother birdie feeding its youngins. The result of his shots, were breathtaking . Since then, I've fallen in love with Photography. I'm still an amateur, but I believe that photography is not about how long you've been taking pictures, but its about capturing the moment. The feeling. The passion.
These, I have.
I Love Roadtrips too!

My essentials for a roadtrip:

  • Camera!
  • Plenty of drinking water
  • My sunnies
  • Baseball Cap
  • Good music
  • my best friend, Juan (=

So, here are a few pictures I took from way back! Ü

==============================================================

"This post is transported from one of my older blogs. One of my all-time favourite posts"

2 comments:

  1. Camera? Wait a minute. You forgot to bring one more item. And that item is "Me" The Reptozian. kekekeke...should bring me along for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what would be more than awesome?
    If one day you and i could go on a roadtrip together <3
    If only...

    ReplyDelete