Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Eat, Pray, Love"

Today, one of my Blog reader, who happens to be a friend of mine, interestingly texted me, and said this:-

"Babe, no offence, but aren't you revealing a little too much about yourself on your blog? I mean, come on, everyone can read it!"

So, again, I'm put in a position where I have to actually care about what people think towards my thoughts and ideas penned down in my blog. My solution to her worry is simple:- "Un-Follow Me!"

See, I've always been very much of a private person. No doubt, I'm cheery and warm and friendly (Hey, I am! :p) but in actual fact, not many know much about me, unless I want them to. As time goes by, these things accumulate and I feel terribly suffocated! Hence, I decided to own a blog, a "magic place" as I've always called it, where I can pour out my frustrations, anger, sadness, happiness, smiles and tears without facing awkward embarrassing moments that we get, talking about it to a friend. Needless to say, it shut her up but I have this nagging feeling that she will and IS continuing stalking my posts! :p

On another note, I'm currently reading on a book entitled "Live, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. I have to say, this book is not only engaging, but its captivating in its own funny way as well. One of the very interesting book that I've read which resulted in me trying to read through it in one sitting - all the time; when I couldn't due to other commitments such as work, studies and daddy. I love how the stories are woven together, with its honest to God truth about human nature as well as its bittersweet realisation of real life happenings. I find myself relating a lot to this book and it certainly changed a few of my perceptions towards life learning journey in general. I would highly recommend this book to everyone; especially if you're on a journey of self-discovery.

Got to go back to work now, but I will be back in a bit to ramble more about my recent happenings. I warned ya 3 post back, that when I'm back to Blogosphere, I'm back with a vengeance ;)

29/10/09

3 comments:

  1. You revealed yourself? Na...not to much i see. Hahaha

    Envy of you for reading books. I am not a book reading person. Hahahah shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly.. so i was a bit surprised when i received the text, what to do what to do? :p

    Hey, I'm a total book worm! I love reading.. But i envy you in return, for taking beautiful pictures! Another one of my passion!
    Ü

    Have a lovely evening Willie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got such text from a fiend last week too.
    Coinsidence?

    I wanted to read this book since Carine first mentioned it,but it's sold out in here,boo *cry*

    ReplyDelete