Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Am Afraid

My Life is an Epic Movie. It is. I'm a Sword Wielding, donned in armour suit, Warrior Princess (okay, maybe not princess, a Female Warrior). I've fought the good fight, and have won.

But now, I'm on the verge of giving up. I felt as though I have too much on my plate right now, and it's tearing me apart. I find myself so loss. I'm walking around blindfolded and treading on Hot water. Each time I pray, I pray for sign, to tell me that I'm not alone in this fight.

Everyday, I acted as though things are in control. As soon as night came, When I'm back home, alone in my room;- Loneliness took over and I crumbled in silent sobs, falling asleep with my knees curled up to my chest, in a fetus position.

I. Am. Afraid.
27/10/09

4 comments:

  1. are you okay, girl? what's wrong dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are just getting out of my hands right now Dee.. Dad is hospitalised again (he's battling stomach cancer). He's not eating and now only weighs 58Kg. massively underweight.

    Stressed up at office and financing my own studies.. So emotionally unstable right now..
    I'm just afraid of the future, you know. It seems so.. uncertain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afraid of Living and what the future holds for me.

    ReplyDelete