Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blended diets = yuckiness

Okay. I absolutely hate blended diet. Its a mixture of fruits and vegetables blended for easy consumption down the ras tube. It's like eating, with no taste in mouth, directly to the stomach. How yuckier can that be???????????????????!!

Allright, allright, So I whine.
I find myself ardently blog-hopping, and updating my own blog on the hospi bed. Thank God for 3G. I used to complain so much about it, but I am learning how to appreciate it now, for without it, I would finish every single novel that I've brought to keep me occupied throughout this whole month! Currently reading on The Russian Concubine. Woke up to it, Slept to it, and slept with it by my bedside. Its a special book.

Oh, guess what? There's a new Onco in the house. Dr Flora. She's major major hotness. Petite! Just like me Ü She intimidates me with her strictness yet i'm so inspired by her Ü I'm glad I had the best team in the country walking this journey with me.

Hope. Believe. Have Faith. Love.

I miss you.

11.54AM

p/s: I inherited Dad's tiny veins! 3 pokes to drawing blood =/

10 comments:

  1. Errr... r u on cancer treatment? Geee... I'm so sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a benign tumour.
    Need to Stent it. Sort of like freeze it. In case it turned malicious. Stented it once but looks like I need to do it all over again.
    i'm Hopeful Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear you have cancer... how long have you been in the hospital? how're you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently.. I wanna go home.
    This whole thing is getting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to know you have the best team there to take care of you cause if i knew they are not doing their best to help you,i would come kick their asses!*evil grin* :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA!! Angel, my Onco is exceptionally hot! And he's ASIAN. U like? hahaha ;)
    I ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is he?????? AWWWWWW ♥
    Now i am jealous,lol,trade places with me,can? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. psssh! I'm gonna spank you! Cannot! Dont want u to be sicky like me

    ReplyDelete
  9. But i want you to be healthy as me Ü
    If you would not mind being mad,cause that is what i am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's all be healthy as a bull. :)
    I love the idea of that.

    ReplyDelete