Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm in a Whiny Mode!

For days, I've been thinking of a good blog topic to talk about. Today, without even racking my brain, I found one.

I ♥ Rainy Days Ü

The earthly smell of the soil, and freshness of the morning dew calms me down and brightens up my day despite the lack of sunny sunshine. At times I love walking in the rain (Which always ends up in me being sick later on). When I was a kid, I used to play Chase with my brother in the rain with dad smiling and looking at us in the front porch. Those were the days.

Today though.. I decided to not drive and commute with the train as I have classes in the evening. As I was enjoying my walk with my Cool orange coloured umbrella, this one motorists driving a Grey Proton Persona just whizzed past me and on purpose, Drove thru a puddle of water on the road! Needless to say, yours truly is ALL drenched. I was aghast.

What's with these Malaysians? It seems like they have totally zero EQ! With wet clothes I boarded the LRT and headed to gym to have a change of clothes. Thank goodness for Spare clothings in my gym bag! Grrrrrr.

So a bad start to my day. I hope it gets better!

4 comments:

  1. Uih? Got splashed? Uh i can imagine that...poor you.

    What? U going to the gym? Wow! i rarely see people workout in a gym. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie, I'm a hard core Gym goer. haha. Its my home away from home, i'm there at least 4 times a week!! :D

    yeah, darn it. I got splashed. and it was raining way too heavy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rain too...I always hope that in future I have a house which have a full length glass panel so that everytime when it rain, I can just sit there looking at it and listen to some Jazz or music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here (=
    It sounds so Koreanish. hehehe... I'd like a little garden where I can just lie down as it rains on me (:

    ReplyDelete