Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We're Fast, and we're definitely Furious!

  • Speed.
  • Adrenaline Rush
  • Excitement
Its all in my blood. I'm an Adrenaline junkie! Being the odd one out in the family, I love Fast Bikes. One day, I dream of owning my very own 750CC Ducati! Anyways, forget the bikes for the moment. I shall be a true-Blue Vaz decendant and talk about our very own racing team.

Yes, indeed. I came from a family that possessed racing experiences 40 years way back, when my dad and uncles were my age. Needless to say, they were passed down to the next generations - My brothers and Male cousins. Growing up with more males in the family than my own gender, I was highly influenced with all the automotive chats.

I'm officially a shoo-in "Cool" Dudette with the guys because I know what is a Microtech, and also how it feels like when a car is running on alcohol instead of the normal petrol, Turbo, custom made engines, etc. Sounds alien to you? Not to me.

So, in lieu of an upcoming race, I shall post up some pictures of an actual race day, just in case you've never seen one!



A day with Vaz-Maz Rotary Performance Racing Team

Our Race car's Comfy "Ride" all the way from Johore to Sepang Circuit.


Our Mazda RX Monsters!




Microtech anyone?



Tuning of the Microtech by Wankel Wizard - Mr Edmund William Vaz

Actual Race Night.

So there you go. Another peek into my absolutely fantabulous lifestyle. Ü

Before exiting, I shall also include one of my all-time Tracy Chapman's hit:- Fast Cars. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. The engine sound of racing cars turn me on :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Carineee.. What a weird way to be turned on! BUT... whatever Creams your twinkie! ;)

    ReplyDelete