Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life in the Chemo Lane Part 2

Just checked myself in. Its funny. I feel like I know some of these people, yet at the same time, I don't remember. I just had vivid images. I remember Michele, the old auntie whom i used to buy newspaper for every day... Also, Kamsiah... The late Kamsiah who knitted a lovely bag and handphone case for me. But the rest, seemed distant. The only smiling face I see is Dr Nik Aslan, my Onco. Well, he had to keep me motivated. A good looking face while going through treatment that might or might not delete my memory yet again, is an encouragement.

I'm brave, I'll make it through. One down today, 9 more sessions to go. I'll make it through. Hopefully!

07/09/2009, Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Though i don't know how it feels to be back in hospital,see familiar/unfamiliar faces and have to go through the same treatment again,i do know how it feels to have a close friend in hospital...

    I also know how it feels to lose that friend after months spent there with her holding her hand.The feeling of being useless to friends who need you is the worst feeling ever!

    I can not be there with you and hold your hand,but you should know that you are on my mind,24/7.

    I wish i could do more for you in moments like these,but the help i can provide is a limited one,due to the distance and also due to the fact that i am not a doctor nor am i a witch who can just cast a spell and make you healthy again.

    I love you Cindy.
    And i am praying for you to be healthy and happy soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you my Angel..
    Thoughts of you and Karlie and Amber in my head makes me smile.. I remember the good old time. And especially your giggly laughter! Ü

    I had fond memories. I hope after the chemo and Radiotherapies, I would at least keep that part of my memory in tact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will keep them :)
    If not,then i will be there to remind you of every single silly/crazy/awesome moment we had ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you super. U mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean a lot to me as well.
    Don't you ever dare to stop being friends with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never. regardless of what happened.

    ReplyDelete