Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Better In Time.

Home Ü
Decided to stay home after all.. I felt so much better, now that I'm no longer cooped up in a room smelled of medicines and with nurses hustling and bustling over every patient. Upon arrival, aunt greeted me with a great news:
My sister in law is preggy! Ü Gineva is going to be a big sister now! (and she keeps demanding for a baby brother! ö ). Another addition to the Vaz Family Clan. :D Hoozah! At least, a good news for the week (:
So yeah, MonMon's gonna take me to hospi for my sessions. Feroza resigned from UNICEF and she's also taking turns with Mon² in sending me to and fro for my sessions. I them!
In conjunction with the sessions, and a new start, I'm gonna Crop my hair! Was alternating between a boy cropped hair or bop but Peggy refused to trim my lovely locks that short. So I'm gonna settle for a longer hair, BUT Brunette and Curly. Ü That's just so not me! - which is exactly the reason why I'm changing my hair style! Look out for pixxies ;)
Dr Nik Aslan finally relented to my ever persuasive attempt to allow me to start going to gym once again..
"No strenuous exercise. No weights. Stop when you're hurting. Do not push yourself way over the limit - you're so capable of doing that." - was what he said. ;p
So doc.... Body Jam and Treadmill is fine... RIGHT? Ü
As an exchange, I promise to eat healthy - ie blended diets (barfs..) - Sleep early (by midnight every night) - Be a good girl and take my medication and injections (O.o)
Mr Ajit also told me that I'm always welcome back in the office. Contemplating working again.. ;p Maybe after the first cycle.. heh.. Positive outlook right? By keeping myself busy and think less of my cobwebs, i AM trying to be positive! Wish me luck! Ü
*Slightly happier mode - on* Ü
3.13PM - Home.

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes...do take care of your health. Don't overwork your body with exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck,good luck good luck babie sis!!!

    Congratz to both u and ur sister in law Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willie: When I work out, i feel better! :D Gym is like my second home.. :D Thank you for keeping tabs on my progress! Ü

    Angel: Thanks love!!! I'm so glad to be home! And so excited for the new baby (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine :) No hospital room can make you feel the way your own room does ;)
    I wish someone in my family would have a baby too,they are sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the eldest one in your family is You isnt it? =/ Wanna have an Asian baby? *Grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i am the oldest.
    Yessss i DO!But most probably won't have one :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened? Tell me. Message me on FB. ):
    This is so sucky.

    ReplyDelete