Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pictures.

As promised, here are a few picture of me looking Sicky Looking. Ü

Day 3 - note the black eye bag -.-

And the swollen puffy bloated face.


This is the medicine used to so called neutralised my thick blood. Guess what it's made off? You'd never guess it right. It's made out of Swine. Yeap. I officially have Piggy stuffs running in my body! =/

I think I look pretty okay compared to the last session i had a few years back. Thank goodness for Pro-sure Milk, that gave me the energy I needed.

Since it's Post cycle One of chemo, I figured I needed a change. *Wink* Maybe I'd get a haircut like this. =D

4 comments:

  1. Would it be inapproriate if i said that it made me smile to see u call that medicine "piggy stuff"? Hahaha :D

    And u want to cut ur hair that short?Won't u miss ur longer hair?I can't wear short haircuts cause then my face looks super ugly :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I know. I laughed too when I realised I typed it out that way.. :P

    Don't you think that short hair looks awesome? :P I've been having long hair for goodness knows how long.. I havent cut them, yet. But thinking about it.

    New life, new changes. ^.^

    You look beautiful in anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having long hair for ages!Hahaha :)
    Only had short hair once when i was 6 years old and i looked like a boy :D

    Do you know what they say about women after a break up?That women always get a new haircut after a relationship ends,heh. I only did it once,maybe it's time to do so again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always mess with my hair whenever I get depressed. It's like, physically changes that leads to emotional balance. haha. what an analogy... =/

    ReplyDelete