Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I come in Multiple Shades.

Sometimes I feel as though I might be bipolar. There's just too many shades of me. There come a point of time where I don't even know which is the real me anymore. I long for freedom from that. A tinge of realness. That's what I need. Maybe it's the tumour? That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with without hating myself even further.
Have you ever felt like you just want to be free? Free from encumbrances. Free from your own thoughts. Free from judgement. Most of all, free from yourself. That's what I feel right now. If I could, I want to dissaparate Like Harry Potter, or fly on the broomstick to an island where no one knows me Like Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Dissapearing sounds like a GREAT idea - but i know that could never happen. I'm too attached to this world. Too attached to the people surrounding me - regardless how much I keep saying I'm fine and I don't care anymore.
At the end of the day, I am Cindy - In plural form because I come in all types of Shades.

3 comments:

  1. This is something i would want to do too,buy an island and live there alone,free and without any drama in my life.But then again i would miss too many things,and those people that i love.And i would also miss those sad moments,because as irrational as it may sound, they make me feel alive the most.

    Love this picture of you,nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As heartbreaking as it is... It is those pain that make me feel sane and make me feel like I'm Cindy Eliza Vaz.

    "There is no love without pain."
    <3

    ReplyDelete