Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kak Shimah

I have absolutely failed to sleep. Not even a wink. Me thinks I need a good divertion in case I start spamming my own blog ;p

I have a penchant for incessantly stalking MY own blog. weird. I find it rather funny, its like a diary, yet it can be read by anyone and everyone. I have since stopped writing in my actual diary, because I like how my fingers don't hurt anymore by holding the pen and ardently writing on the paper. ;p I'm Lazy! Its Official. haha!

I wonder whats for tea... Is it the Ban Kacang that is so horribly tasteless and the almost condence milk-like milo or am I in luck to have Kak Shimah smuggle in some "Illegal" food for me :P

Kak Shimah is an awesome "Nanny". Ü She likes it when I call her "Nanny" instead of Missy. It made her feel like a mom. Well, she's 45, child-less, and she loves me Ü She has been my "Nanny" for goodness knows how long, and the best one yet! :D At least she smuggles in food for me, and allow me to illegally charge my laptop battery with the plug meant for oxygen. ;p (It's not allowed to plug in cables and charge anything except your cellphone in a University Hospital). Oh i adoreee her! In return, I have to tell her all my travelling experiences and the wonderful people I met in my life. Easy Breezy. Perhaps, She's just spoiling me. ;p Bratty me!

Okay. I seem to ramble on and on. With seemingly no topic to blog at all. I rant!
Ü
3.03PM

4 comments:

  1. I also stopped writing a diary because i got too lazy to hold the pen,hahaha :D

    Also cause i was afraid my roommates at the dorm would read it,hehe,which now does not make sense at all as not only them but the rest of the world is now able to read my blog :)

    Gosh i am soooo crazy and stupid at times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... exactly! Weird isnt it? i remember when I was younger, my mom used to secretly read my diary. That explains how she know everything I did behind her back O.o
    But after a huge blow-up, she never did anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my oh my! hahaha
    I don't know if my mom ever read my diary,but i am 100% sure my brother did,which was really really embarassing! >.<
    Good thing my bro does not have the link to my blog *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, make sure as hell your username is something he'd never ever ever guess.

    ReplyDelete