Sunday, September 27, 2009

Slumber Weekend at Jan's

So... During my weekend slumber party at Janoah's, we decided to play dress up. I get to don on one of her Saree, and she did a really good job with it! Not to mention her superb photo taking skills ^.^

Yes Yes Jan, you do deserve your SLR! ;)

Anyways, Since I'm feeling extremely thick skinned right now, I shall post up a few photos taken. Ü
Jan called this a "Shy Girl" photo. *Laughs*

This is my personal favourite. Ala Bollywood style! :D

Okay, that's just me striking up a post.

The traditional modest chair sitting picture. Trust me, I chosed the best out of the whole lot to post on here. :P

I love the angle on this one. Jan took it while I was busy Twittering. haha! I'm a total Twitter addict!

So there you go... That's me and my best friend, up to one of our crazy stunts.
Lemme just back track a little bit to the morning of the same day. We made Durian Pudding!!!! =D One of my first experiences cooking WITH someone else ever since moving to Kuala Lumpur about a year back!

I know! I'm donning a Grandma's bun with my hair, and glasses! Cindy at her most simple! :D
p/s: Note the Flat Tummy! =D So I Lost 6KG. Toning myself back right now.
Durian Pudding in the Making. It tasted Yums too!! Right Jan? :D I loved it!

That's just me hogging the cam again. Ü I love taking pictures! Capturing every single memory.
There you go. My best friend, Janoah and I Ü


How did you spent your weekend? Ü

3 comments: