Monday, September 14, 2009

G.I.V.E

Lisa Nichols in The Secret compiled by Rhonda Byrne said this:


"You are the designer of your own destiny. You are the author. You write the story. The pen is in your hand, and the outcome is whatever you choose"


and this as well (A certain special someone Loves this quote and used to tell it to me all the time. Now I know why..)


"You were born to add something, to add value to this world. To simply be something, bigger and better than you were yesterday"

Every single thing you've been through, every single moment that you've come through, were to all prepare you for this moment right now.



To me, adding value to another person's life is simple. It comprises of only four alphabets.


G.I.V.E


So my dear special someone, you, are a giver. Never doubt it. Thank you for giving. Remembrance of me Everlasting.






Shmily Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment