Monday, September 7, 2009

Fantasy Land Mode *on*

Fourth post of the day. Ü

Mon Mon came and bought me tons of DVDs. My dearest and gayest best friend! haha. Its a pity Camera isn't allowed in the Hospi. I would've taken some snap shot of him! Who cares bout Rules... ;p I shall bug my brother for a new Canon to play with! Hoozah! ^.^

So what's on my agenda tonight? Angels & Demons & Harry Potter 6. Okay, I admit, i'm a little bit slow on movies.. I've read both books ages ago and never managed to catch both movies on cinema *Sob* So i shall retreat to my little fantasy land tonight, amidst creepy hospital nurses like Auntie Lee (The cranky Staff Nurse) - ;p

By the way, Blended diet again =.= I seriously hate it =/

7.46pm

5 comments:

  1. Baby did u like those movies?
    I LOVEEEEE the soundtrack from Angels and Demons! And i loved Rupert (Ron Weasley) in the HP 6 movie a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait wait. what soundtrack? there's so many! :P I loveeeee Tom Hanks. I know he's old. :P
    Tom Felton is super cute. hehehehehe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole soundtrack to the movie that was composed by Hans Zimmer ♥ lol
    Tom Hanks rocks! agree on that!
    And yessss Tom is such a cutie! I follow him on Twitter,yaaay,do u? hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete