Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummerisms.

I'm always on the hunt for food. Sweet deserts, spicy food, sour, salty, even exotic food - they all excites me.. How can you not salivate to these:

Donuts from Big Apple's
or this:
This is by far the best Lamb Shank I've tasted yet! It's from Zuup. The meat is so tender yet not overtly soft. Just perfect to the taste buds.
If you're a lover of Asian food, then Korean would be a must try! Doesnt this just makes your stomach grumble?? Ü


Oh maii, and my ultimate favourite!


I Love - Durian Ice Cream!




Ohhhh yes indeed.



So what are your food choices? It would be great to have new places for food that I can venture in. ^.^ After all, I pig out! And i have piggy stuffs in me. And I'm a Pig Ü

2 comments:

  1. U have to take me out for that ice cream once i am there,promise okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes of course! Its a must try! U dont have it anywhere but here.. You should see the way they make it too! :D

    ReplyDelete